Definately minh,

I was in your position mentally for numerous reasons the past few nights and like others have suggested I just find something else to do. I get to go make my halloween mask tomorrow morning!! Last night I was horrified about beginning my radio therapy and chemo very soon and then I just said ( after a long venting here and a few great comments) to hell with it! Lets make my halloween mask, ask a bunch of questions inserted in between my annoying questions and we can make a day of it. I just heard that today too, one day and one hour at a time right? Sometimes I screw with the doctors, my mom hates it and so does the fiancee but I get a kick out of it. Why do they get to ask all the personal questions? I guess my way of doing this when I dont fall into a dark time is the humor, or I watch swamp people!
I need ya minh, and I need all of ya!

Your friend
Nathan

SCC left lateral tongue, left neck dissection. 2 nodes positive. 3 All Clear then ITS BACK 8/23/11 Shows 1cm in tongue in CT SCAN, Radial Free Arm Flap with Radical Neck Dissection 9/20/11 , All Nodes Negative, But Tongue Tumor Poorly Differentiated. Awaiting next step in treatment on 10/5/11... RIP Nate 7/28/12