Minh:
I read your post and thought "I can relate to many things in your post." I agree with Christine whole-heartedly, it's much about perspective. I am constantly telling myself I'm a glass half full kind of guy but there are those days.... If you constantly feel that way seek out additional assistance! The thing about cooking you mention, I used to have a passion for it! I cooked all the meals, cooked for co-workers, smoked meats and gave away at holidays, and now, don"t really enjoy eating so don't do much cooking. Wife has commented on it several times. A few weeks ago I felt just a little inspired and ended up cooking ALL DAY!!! When you have a thought just smile and pursue it, FOR YOU! You may be amazed at how much better you'll feel. The way I feel today I could sit right here on the couch all day but the suns out and I'm headed outside to smile back at it! smile One last thing, I'm sure you notice the folks commenting have been recovering for a while, it will take time so be patient.
Best Regards,
Steve

SCC right side BOT/FOM; DX 1-25-06; Neck dissection/25% of tongue removed 2-17-06. Stage 2 Recurrence 7-06: IMRTX35 & 3X Cisplatin ended 10-18-06. Tumor found 03/18/13; Partial Glossectomy 03/28/13 left lateral tongue. Nov. 2014; headaches,lump on left side of throat. Radical Neck Dissection 12-17-14; Tumor into nerves/jugular; Surgery successful, IMRTX30 & 7X Erbotux. Scan 06-03-15; NED! 06-02-16; Mets to left Humerus bone and lesion on lungs-here We go again! Never, Ever Give Up!

**** PASSED AWAY 10/8/16 ****