I've been blessed to have survived life threatening tongue cancer 27 years ago with treatment from Germany's Dr. Hans Neiper combined with radiation.I had FIFTEEN YEARS of no side effects whatsoever except a little dry mouth.For the last 12 years,fibrosis and all the bad stuff associated with radiation has taken a toll on my tongue/throat/soft tissue area.This effects my swallowing and makes it difficult to pronounce certain words.I ram a "bougie" down my throat each day to keep it stretched out and that helps.If anybody knows ANYTHING that will help,please let me know.The Holy Grail to fix it completely one day will come from regenerative stem cell research. I hope to grow new parts that were damaged by radiation. If you haven't seen this,Google it....It will blow your mind.

32 Year Oral Cancer Survivor.CURED!!Right neck dissection.5000 rads plus radium needle implants in the tongue.Also had alternative treatment in Germany from Dr. Hans Neiper in 1982.The combination of ALL the treatments cured me.