Well well well. I am surprised equally that David got through college without inhaling. Thanks Gary for the study reference. Here is one a year later from Calif NORML on the Volcano vapor being mostly THC with none of the carciogens that go with Cancer study. I was going to let this drop until I saw David's post about a doctor listing marijuana as causing oral cancer since if that were true, this board would be mostly Rastfarian, or Dutch posters. I have seen lots of studies in favor of vaporization yet never seen one valid study showing pot to cause cancer of any sorts. Norml health claims
EricS: I started out my legal career working for a State Attorney General'a office and got involved in the early studies showing how marijuana prohibition would destroy the integrity of police departments plus disqualify good applicants plus the dangers of making drug use from "malum prohibitum" into a "malum per se" (Fancy lawyer latin for evil because a law says so as compared to evil because of its nature; example: drinking under 21 compared to murder)
don't forget when I started college LSD was legal and by law school you would have thought pot was legal the way the students and teachers smoked at parties. ah, the old daze
Seriously, while I am sticking with Zofran, the anecdotal evidence is quite high (bad pun) for vaporized marijuana being useful for nausea since there is no combustion and no smoke, therefore no carcinogenic PAHs (polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons).
charm

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13