Pam, PEG tubes work dear, does he have one? If so shoot a dose of peptobismal or kaopectate through the tube and follow it up with Pedialite or gatorade, something to replenish electrolites. If not it's got to go down the throat. I don't know of a prescription med for diarrhea.

Charm, your welcome, I figure marijuana treats pain, nausea, anxiety and helps appetite and I've never heard of anyone ODing or having a rough time getting off of it. It has a bad rep though which needs to be overcome by intelligent people like you..and David as advocates.

David, a vaporizor, does just that vaporizes the marijuana so that only the good stuff comes out in vapors that usually are pumped into a bag...then you just inhale the vapors. It reduces the amount of marijuana needed and is highly effective.

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.