Had a better time at the tea party today.....Mike had chemo and RT so I had a lot of time at the hospital. Went to the nurses in both departments and told them what was going on and bless their hearts they hit the print button and gave me everything including the "Monitor Unit Calc Sheet" showing the RT mapping of the tumor! The nurse said they'd never understand it but if they want paper, we'll give them paper. grin I hope I jam the fax machine at the insurance carrier's end with this stuff. I will fax tomorrow from work since I work for an attorney and he's ok'd whatever I need to make this move. Also noticed today that this case manager is located in Lexington, KY....a driveable distance for me....I may offer to bring the tea party to him in person smirk I wonder if any of the people making the decisions on these claims ever meet the claimants in person? or their totally irritated spouses?!?

CG to H with SCC BOT T4N2cM0 dx 12/19/08, teeth removed pre-tx; Erbitux & RT-done 3/12/09, PEG 2/9/09-7/14/09; ND 6/16. Pet 6/12-no mets except lymph node in neck removed on 6/16. Chyle leak,2nd surg to repair. Dilate esophagus 4/15/10. Clear PET 12/17/10