Advice please
Has anyone been told to wrap an ace bandage around their face to reduce swelling?
I asked about masssage to reduce it and the dr.recommended this. I can not figure out how to do it without choking myself. I took the bandage with me to the prothodontist this morning and he wasn't sure how to do it. I thought that perhaps I need to cut it on the length because at 3in. it is too wide for under my jaw but it may unravel. If I double it over there will be a problem with the velcro closing sticking to itself. The only other thing I can figure out is to loop it around and tie it on top of my head like a cartoon character with the mumps or a tooth ache.

SCC stage II Partial mandibulectomy w. neck dissection- July 2005. Renal cancer w. partial nephrectomy-Jan 2004. Breast cancer discovered in routine mammogram. Successful lumpectomy, sentinal nodes clear, RT only-2008 Reconstruction of mandible w fibula free flap-Jan 09. TORS removal of begnin pappiloma from esophagus-2010. Masectomy,rt breast 2013.
Support OCF