Opinions are just that. Everyone, informed or not has one. If it has not be verified in a peer reviewed published study, it can be said to be anecdotal, (is see it occasionally and my experience tells me this MIGHT be happening) but that is far from being a fact. Squamous cell carcinoma occasionally occurs in beds of lichen planus, which is not a pre cancer. It never ceases to amaze me how many people then think that LP is a precursor OSCC condition. Two different and unique, non symbiotic, pathologies can occur in the same tissues, that does not mean one caused the other. Candida falls into the same line of thought. Think how many women develop chronic Candida infections (this is what a vaginal yeast infection really is) , many of which are very persistent and hard to eradicate. You do not see cancers developing in that population of women in those areas.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.