Thanks for the replys Mark. Sherrie Lynn and Minnie. Mark was right I already knew the answer to my own question. His words make it seem so simple. The stst't say we don't have all that much of a chance but again tha stat's don't apply to me. I will either survive or I won't. Being off from work and taking all the medication and thinking about what will happen to me is not good.

My wife and I have raised two wonderful children and are proud of both of them. I will attempt to follow Mark's advice and live each day as the blessing it is. When I return to work in Feb my mind will not dwell on cancer all the time. I really am sick of thinking about it all the time.
I'm afraid it's easier said then done. But I will try my hardest. Thanks to all who have supported me and I wish everyone nothing but the best!!!

Your Friend, Daniel.

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006