ALRIGHT! a good debate, let me in here!

Gita your points are well taken. You are fairly new here and I want you to feel welcome. The fact that there is a section here for "Adjunctive" therapy is testimony that the minds here are open. This site is visited by millions of people (or 1000 people thousands of times) monthly. They are sometimes brand new to this disease and are hurting. OCF has a reputation of not allowing anything that might confuse or mislead them in the path of their learning. In addition there are directors of OCF that are the tops in the various medical fields associated with this disease. We all need to be sure that we respect their good names otherwise they would be reluctant to offer their help. You needn't feel singled out in this bit of censorship, many of us have had our wild hairs trimed. In fact if you look back in the archives there are some doosies (if they are still there) When I first started posting here within weeks I was crossing lines and getting shot at. (I fired back too wink ) As Greg points out it has been a while since we had a "good one"

As Ed said It is still a worthwhile effort for you to be here and for us to be here. There is a need for new information to find it's way here and it is also probably better to be overly cautious in screening that information. I believe we should still discuss the subjects at hand even if we don't have a web site to zap to. You can still cut excerpts out and paste them here for us to ponder. You could also mention a key search word or phrase for us to try.

Be well enough to be able to give some wellness away.

Mark, 21 Year survivor, SCC right tonsil, 3 nodes positive, one with extra-capsular spread. I never asked what stage (would have scared me anyway) Right side tonsillectomy, radical neck dissection right side, maximum radiation to both sides, no chemo, no PEG, age 40 when diagnosed.