A HUGE hello to Steve!
Yeah, I'm on the short side, my 12 year old has now passed me. BUT, I am bigger now thanks to my non compliant thyroid!! The extra weight is a huge source of amusement for my kids.
Larry, if you would like and if Rosie wouldn't mind, I can send you the pages from Heather's journal. I agree with you that we all learned alot yesterday and the strength of the will to live was bright even if the weather wasn't. We learned alot from this walk and next years will be even better.
Carol, I think selling the tshirts would be a good idea if you think anyone would buy them. Let me know and I will send you some. Go ahead and send the money you have directly to Brian. Once I get all that I have in some type of excel format that makes sense, I will be passing it all over to him and am hoping that everyone will send directly to Brian from here on out.
So who else is planning on having one??
Minnie

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.