I will say one last thing about smoking, I was a smoker, I got cancer from it, they had to cut part of my tongue out and full next dissection, have trouble moving my right arm, and all my teeth removed my life changed forever because of smoking. How dare me, how dare your doctor, how dare anyone, that would say stop smoking. You don,t like my presentation, sounds like im angry I really don,t care what you think.
I have paid a price to have this opinion of smoking. I buried 3 other freinds from smoking.
Sure you can get cancer from other things and good old Gorge Burns smoke for 90 years, but the fact remains smoking will kill you in more ways than just cancer. We have been emotionally tied to our addictions because excuses make it easyer to deal with what we did to ourself.
Smoking has been socially acceptable for years. Now things are changing, people have had enough of it, just like anything else change is hard.
How bad do you want to live. How bad do you want your children or your grandchildren to have it.
Oh Dad smoke or Grandpa smoke why can,t I.
I am sorry for those of you that are having problems watching others smoke, I still do, What really is sad people don,t care enough to stop smoking in front of us. Why is that???

Tongue Cancer, stage 4, spread to neck/ Radical neck, 3 chemos, 33 radiation. 5-18-2005