Christine,

I too have read your stories , and I am sorry for all that you go through . And I myself am a mom of 5 kids under the age of 14 and yes it is hard, while I am not alone ..somtimes my husband isnt the best at dealing with all of this.

Kids are remarkable and they will see you through it in more ways the one !! Websites and Blogs are a great source of venting as well as this site. we are all hear in your corner pulling for you and even more holding you in our hearts. I dont know how far away you are from me in Ny ..how close to you to Binghamton ? I can try to do my best to do what you need. Right now I am working on a Thing for our local fair to raise awareness for this NASTY disease !! ANd trying to plan a reunion for everyone here as they so quickly become a family to us. Please know that we are always here !

Shar

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery