Christine...my heart goes out to you...what a horrible situation to find yourself in...I'm so lucky to have a husband, friends and family to help me through this...a couple of years ago I would have been all alone, even no kids, as you are...I don't know what to tell you...I was just given my diagnosis last Thurs and I know how scared you are...it all seems so unfair at times...I will keep you in my thoughts...maybe your kids will turn out to be tougher than you think...maybe you should see if the hospital therapist can do a family get together...or, one on one with each of them...are they both boys?...I know this sounds kind of funny, but is there a senior center in your town?..most of them have those little shuttle type vans to haul the blue hairs around in...they just might be willing to help out a desperate mom who needs a helping hand...what about the churches in your area?...we're not religious, but it seems as though they are always eager to help folks in need...I sure would let them know...don't turn down any help out of pride...not saying that's who you are, I just know how independent I am!...I have always had the attitude that I can take care of my own business, thank you very much...;-) even with the support I'm getting from everyone, I still feel very alone at times, too...that's why these websites are so helpful...you're connecting with people just like you...don't give up, Christine...there are hundreds of us out there pulling for you...if you feel like crying, go for it girl...don't hold it in cause you'll just make yourself sicker...your kids will get over themselves if they see you crying...they are made of china!...I'll be thinking about you all day tomorrow and sending positive thoughts your way...let us know as soon as your able how everything went...here is a smile from me to you...:-) Katie