Hello Everyone,

I am sad to inform everyone in here that my mother passed away Saturday morning. She remained on hospice for 3 weeks but God finally took her out of pain. She died in peace.

I am suffering so badly right now, to the point that i am physically sick and cant sleep. Can anyone offer me any advice as to how to get through this easier? She fought for over two years with this horrible disease and lost the fight. I am so sad and this is the worst pain I have ever experienced in my life.

We are having donations to this organization instead of flowers. Please give me the name, address and information so that I can tell our funeral guests where to send the donations. My mothers name is Sandra T. The donations will be in honor of her. She and my family both wanted to support this instead of flowers.

Please get back to me via email so I can respond with further information regarding my mother.

Thank you

Stephany

Stephany.Daughter of mother who passed away 3/26/05 from Recurrent Gum Squamous Cell Carcinoma. She had 3 surgeries, and 6 weeks radiation, and then passed due to infection. I miss her very much. She was 65 years young when she passed. Love you Mom!