Please do yourself a favor and read those sites I posted ASAP. You say you are not a hypochondriac when you are in fact the textbook definition of one. Get past the social stigma, being a hypochondriac or having a mental health disorder is NOT an insult and does NOT mean you are insane.

Oh by the way, here's the text book definition of hypochondria:

"Hypochondria is a condition where the person is so overly obsessed with their health that they begin to believe that they are sick with a serious ailment even after having a medical evaluation that proves otherwise. A person with this condition is typically called a hypochondriac. It's a very real condition that effects all genders and age groups equally. Diagnosis typically takes 6 months to determine and is usually made after the person has been checked completely and given a clean bill of health repeatedly, but yet continues to fear that they are sick."

Sound familiar? I see you've been here since March, that's well over 6 months. Please leave these people alone... like you said, no one here is a professional doctor OR psychologist, so no one can here can help you anymore. So instead of asking them not to respond, follow their basic and common point and do not post.

PS - I know I said it would be my last post, buuuuuuuut Dino's post was too aggrivating... especially the 3rd sentence!