Frederick, Thank you for your thoughts on this subject. I think your last paragraph offers insight to a problem more than a few of us hadn't noticed. We have had several posters here that have a need for help that we for the most part are not well equipped to deal with. Several of these posters are persistant and it is hard to be sure if they really are having a problem or instead simply like the attention. Many have heard of hypochondria but I would guess few have really seen it up close.

If you are able to direct these folks to additional help, please do so. Generally, you may post other web sites here as long as they are not trying to sell products. If you have information that might be controversial, please contact me directly first.

Thanks

P.S. I found the article very interesting.

Mark, 21 Year survivor, SCC right tonsil, 3 nodes positive, one with extra-capsular spread. I never asked what stage (would have scared me anyway) Right side tonsillectomy, radical neck dissection right side, maximum radiation to both sides, no chemo, no PEG, age 40 when diagnosed.