Frederick,

First of all, Dino has 24 posts and he has been actively posting for several months, you cannot compare yourself to him. Secondly, I take exception to your statement that there are a "number of people" on the forum that do not have the disease. This may be true, but many of them are family members, friends and caregivers to people that do have the disease. Honestly, many of us have tried to help these people through their problems. We have done this knowing they do not have cancer. It does not work! The only thing this accomplishes is to enable them, they come back, come back and come back until one of us snaps. Your post, as informative as it is, is not a real help to the membership. This is one of the most psychologically and physically devastating forms of cancer. It's ravages and treatment scars are right out there for the world to see. You may not see the 20" scar on a lung cancer patients back, but you will see that an oral cancer patient lost part of his/her jaw! So do me a favor, get together with Dino and start a mental health site. I'll be the first to donate if you guys just go away.

Glenn