Good morning everyone.

I spoke with Jerry via phone twice yesterday. He really is the total best and I so appreciate everything and everyone on this site has said and done for me. The only reason my Mayo trip was shortened two weeks ago was because yesterday was my Daughter's 10 birthday party. That is something I refused to miss! I have learned in life that some milestones, especially concerning our children truly can not be missed no matter what. I told my Docs out there that I will be leaving no matter what to make it to her Birthday Party and then I will return right after if need be. Anyway with that said..

When we returned home at 9:00 PM there was a message from the Mayo asking me if I could take a Mayo Medic Flight out there today. I called them back and said sure. I then asked why the rush and Doctor told me he would talk to me about it when I get to Mayo. I dropped it. I figured I have enough anxiety about all of this, no need to have more. I then spoke to Jerry after this and let him know what I was doing. He said I was in good hands. ( By the way I did call Mayo and they do have this light thing everyone is speaking about) Thank God! So the Mayo Plane will be arriving at 3 PM at Trenton airport and I should be in Rochester ,MN by 6 PM.

I will try to give all an update and Jerry does have my cell number as well. Thank you all for your support.

Oh...sorry JoAnne...Mayo has said if it is Cancer that they would do the surgery and such but Memorial Sloan is also excellent as well. Plus it's alot closer to me then MN. Thanks for the info!

Jennifer