Well Davidcpa,
I did what you said I got an appoinment with the MO, but unfortunitly I went down for week an a half with a peg infection and a Kidney stone in the hospital. So I missed that appoinment. They treated the PEG proublem and the stone blockage and recieved readation every day. I have set up another appoinment to see the MO. why they would not come to the hospital, I have no clue. I am now day 12 of the radation treatment. Having alot of proublems with eating but hanging in their have only lost 13 pounds in 2 1/2 weeks. they are wanting me to have 3200 calories a day. Their is just no way. I am afraid I about to have to start to use the PEG for food, but am trying to hold off because I can still eat some exspecailly breakfest meals and can get liguids down, but the thick mucus in the bottom of my throut just make me gag. They have giving me xanax and marinol now to try and help with appetite and nausia. You where right I ask the Dr. and he says I do have stage IV, but they say it is still a clean up procedure, because of the sorce being found. Man if this is clean up I am so sorry for all of you that are going through this not knowing the source and it make me feel like such a wimp, but dang it, this tears away at you. So every body just keep going and keep talking . Because your encourgments, that there is lite at the end of our tunnels, is what is keeping me going in my regards.

Thansk to all
David.
Once again sorry for the spelling, but considering all this I hope you all understand.