Hello Ted.
I really feel for you. You really got a bad ride.I would sue the roach sprayers if not the Dr. also. But I quess thats up to you. My Aunt And Uncle are like that. They do not believe in sueing.You can vent here anytime Ted. A lot of people will correspond with you. I am yet to start my treatment, but I can not eat solid foods now.Here is something I do. Get a piece of that BBQ and suck on it for the juices. Just to savor the taste, Dip that bread in the sause and let it get soft and eat it. Try what you can. You can PM (private message) me anytime or e-mail me.Look in the faq and it will quide you. Gotta go. Stay in touch. I am one of a multitude who will help in any way we can.
Have a good evening Ted... Petey
PS. Read these forums, You can help people here with your experiance.You have a lot you can contribute! smile

DX 3-21-07 L tongue,SCC Stage IV (T3N2MO) TX Slash/Burn/Poison Method.
***Rapid Aggressive Recurrence 8-4-07 with same DX/TX. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh. Never Give Up! ****UPDATE**** Our dear friend Petey passed away, RIP 9-2-07