Walt and Pat. Good luck with the Fentanyl patch- just a word of caution- watch Pat carefully for the 1st several days. Altho many people tolerate it well, some folks do not tolerate it [reading the side effects scared me to death also, but the Erbitux did too.]John could not tolerate the patch- he went loco on it. Reading all of the meds. above that have been Rx'd for Pat, I hope you are being dilligent about when she starts each one [day, time, etc.] because you may have to backtrack a reaction at some point. [we had a pharmacy in the bathroom too, as well as on the island in the kitchen]and it can get complicated to seperate the "trial and did not work" from the sucessful drugs. John and I both kept a pretty tight journal on a daily basis about what was going on. His Docs and nurses found this very helpful when we were talking to them. Something I have not seen on this forum that was rx'd to a cousin of mine with oral cancer is a medicated lollipop that worked very well for him or mouth sores and throat pain. I am worried for you about the Erbitux- the rash can be nasty and can pop up in her ears, pubic area, scalp, fingernail and toenail area. You gotta just keep watching. Hopefully she will not have that kind of reaction-not everyone does. I do encourage you to enter day and time that she introduces any new med. Being able to review is very helpful. Thinking about you both and wishing you much strenght. Amy in the Oz

CGtoJohn:SCC Flr of Mouth.Dx 3\05. Surg.4\05.T3NOMO.IMRTx30. Recur Dx 1\06.Surg 2\06. Chemo: 4 Cycles of Carbo\Taxol:on Erbitux for 7 mo. Lost our battle 2-23-07- But not the will to fight this disease

: