My thanks to all for the great info and kind words. Pat has had two rounds of Erbitux thus far. Tomorrow she'll have another round of Erbitux as well as start radiation. She'll be getting the Amifostine prior to the Rad Tx and she'll be drinking a lot of fluids (32oz) prior to plus she'll take a Compazine about an hour prior to the injection. She has started to get a bit of a rash on her chin plus a couple of of pimply looking things on her face. Also she has started to experience some fatigue on and off. The diarrhea issue appears to be something I'll have to remain vigilant about. She's had a couple of "regular" days when taking the Milk of Magnesia but as soon as she relaxes on taking it the constipation is back again. Good lesson learned there. Also, she's been reading this message board with me and really appreciates everyone's help and support. So, we'll begin the next phase of our journey as we go forward with rad tx. No matter what - we will trust the Lord. Amen!! Thanks again to all. You're really very remarkable and such a blessing.

------------
CG to my wife Pat. SCC base of tongue. Dx 2/07 - T2N3bM0. Single lymph node dissection 2/07. Tx started 3/07. Expecting 8 rounds of Erbitux and 30 to 35 rounds IMRT radiation when complete. Trusting the Lord no matter what.