My biopsy of top of the mouth nodule removal results:
Negative for SCC. Pyogenic Granuloma, so it seems.

My biopsy doctors mother died on day of biopsy (TUE last week) and he just got back today (TUE) and was in surgery when I phoned (a week later about the results).

I was a little bit curt with his nurse, having to call THEM a week later about the results, having to hang around the phone all the time as this doctor will not leave a phone msg.

She assured me that whatever early stage of cancer I may have had...those 4 days wouldn't have meant much.
She's probably right. I suppose.

From me being a newcomer and reading all your posts...you all taught me to be somewhat an aggressor.

Is it wrong for me to want to schedule another complete thorough ENT exam? Including a complete review of that roof of mouth area by a personal ENT and not a UCSD one? Another biopsy and complete cut out and stitch up of that pyogenic granuloma?

Last and most important, I've never been so humbled and honored to be among you all.
I've contributed nothing here except for my upcoming donation and my good luck.

I've got my work to do. Smoking a pack a day and often drinking to excess.

I quit drinking for a full 10 days and didn't even miss alcohol..then, I relapsed somewhat. Under pressure (within and from without).

I'm looking into 2 crutches (besides will power).
One drug takes the high you get from drinking.
The other drug takes out the absorbtion of nicotine.

These problems of mine don't hold a candle next to the flame of courage and love of those going thru treatment..and those around them, helping..and those that have been there.

If you are in the San Diego area and need any kind of transport or whatever...have Jeffdc will travel.