Hello everyone,
I've decided to sign up to this forum in advance to getting my results this Monday.I'm a 33 year old male.I don't really know a lot about any cancer's as such as non of my family have suffered with it(luckily).I have been reading people's stories on forums of their symptoms of floor of the mouth cancer and I fear the worst because it sounds exactly like what I'm dealing with at the moment.Nothing is confirmed that it is that but I'm so scared!!

Last summer I separated with my wife.I used to drink alcohol daily until the split up..Since I stopped I noticed what I thought was a ulcer ..I didn't think anything of it until it wouldn't heal or go away.And now I have left it that long that it's all on the one side of my tounge.Have a pain in my neck,ringing in ear.I can hardly eat due to it.and have lost loads of weight.I will have results this coming Monday and wondered if anybody on here had similar symptoms as I'm so scared I don't know what to do about it..I'm so stressed.And yes I do smoke cigarettes,I need to stop but can't with all the stress going on :-(

Can anyone shed some light for me?

Hope to speak to people soon..
Tia ,
Tom