Hi Christine,

The HBO treatments are for wound healing and in combination with the Vit C IV's it actually helps stop cancerous growth. From everything I've read, cancer thrives in anaerobic environments, not oxygen rich environments. The Naturopathic clinic I use has been using HBO to treat cancer for years and years. High levels of Vit C have also been studied for its cancer fighting abilities. The HBO chamber helps "push" the Vit C into the cells.

I've also been to a Naturopath who is also an Oncologist and she also recommends HBO to help healing and fight cancer. I'm not just doing this because I'm ignorant. Ive gotten three opinions so far. I've read over and over about cancer dying in oxygen-rich environments. This forum is one of the first places I've seen the opposite but most people on here are not into trying anything but conventional treatment. I'm not on here to convince anyone or argue ,(don't have the energy for that anyway), I'm just looking for as many different perspectives, especially given the fact that I may be killing my immune system with chemo and radiation for nothing. Even my surgeon told me that i may not even have camcerous cells in my neck but the radiation itself could cause cancer, make me lose teeth, etc. I don't take this lightly and I'm not into just doing everything my surgeon tells me to. Doctors don't know everything.

Amy

Last edited by Amygh; 03-24-2016 10:38 AM.

47-year-old Healthy active person, non-drinker, non-smoker.
Feb 2016 - Diagnosed with SCC on tongue, CT scan indicated no visible spread, non HPV-related
March 11, 2016 - 30% of tongue removed, all nodes on left side of neck.
March 23, 2016 - results found cancer in only one node but it had erupted. May or may not have cancer in the neck but am not doing the chemo/radiation route unless it's my last option. Will try naturopathic methods first.