Christine - thank you so much for the information. The tube is still super sore. Seeing my surgeon tomorrow and this will be the first question on my list. I feel absolutely fine as long as I am laying down, but getting up, walking - feels like I am being stabbed. Definitely not the way I want to spend the next 3-6 months.

As far as weight goes, I was overweight before surgery and have lost over 20 lbs in the past three weeks. This is not weight I need by any stretch of the imagination. However, I am definitely keeping up with what they told me to put in my feeding tube. I am using Isosource 1.5 cal, but am concerned that the nutrition is mostly sugar and canola oil. I have come across an alternative, organic product called Liqiud Hope - have you heard of it?

Thanks so much for your suggestions smile

11/2014 - DX SCC, S3N0M0
Non-smoker/drinker/drugs, no cancer of any kind in family, HPV negative
2/10/15 neck dissection, nodes removed (all clear), moderately differentiated mass removed from cheek & hinge of jaw, free flap graft. Clear margins. Micro infiltration into some of the vascular structures in the local area of tumor. PEG tube 1 week later
4/6/15 - Begin 40 Rads & 4 rounds Cisplatin
5/27/15 - rads & chemo complete.
12/5/15 - PET/CT clear. Watch & wait...