hi, new here not real sure how to start.Here goes I'm 43 male chewed snuff most of my life,back in about march I seen my gums pulling away from my tooth got scared and hoped it would go away,but it didn't.So around sept. went to get checked after lymph node begain to swell.Got sent to oral surgeon,he seen bad root canal and was draining so pull tooth.Had no other real signs of oral cancer,the swelling on lymph node wouldn't go down so was sent for ct scan,just came back as a enlarged lymph node.I was sent to a e,n,t doctor he looked around and put me on clindamycin.In two weeks the swelling got red and infected,was sent to get drained.After surgery said every looked good didn't see any cancer,but sent out a bio,and that came back as squamous cell cancer.Today is Tuesday have all me test tomorrow to see how bad things are.Kinda scared,and not sure if its a good thing he didn't see any cancer or not

just found out I have squamous cell cancer 11/11/14
stage 4 lower right jaw bone 11/21/14
stage 2 lymph node 11/21/14
surgery 12/30/14 16 hour. Removed lower right jaw. All lymph nodes from right side of neck,and checked some on left side. The margins all came back clear. Radiation and chemo next