In fact, I am happy with the care I have but looking for viable *choices*, not conspiracy theories :-) But I thank you all for your feedback. I have tried medicine by statistics, and can't say that it has been especially effective for me. I am thinking of blood pressure treatment, for example. In addition, my mother died a few years ago of bone cancer and Leukemia, disorders brought on by treatment for breast cancer.

Forgive my caution.

So, I've heard that it is going to be tough but no one has given details. I was told that I can work during the treatment, my work is cerebral (I am finishing a book). What, exactly, do I have to look forward to. Is it going to hurt, and if so how? Am I going to feel queasy, if so, how long will it last? Am I going to have control of my colon? If not, why not?

What do I eat, do I eat? Consuming 2500 calories already sounds a challenge.

I should note that I am 6'2" and 217ibs currently, and apart from this in good health.

Last edited by Steven Zenith; 04-16-2014 12:33 PM.

Steven Ericsson-Zenith, Los Gatos, California.

Diagnosed six months earlier with TMJ Disorder.
In Late March 2014 Diagnosed with Cancer, a 2" tumour at the base of my tongue. Given a CAT scan, MRI and Chest X-Ray at Stanford Medical Center.
Referred to ENT Oncology at Valley Center, Santa Clara.
Biopsy 4/10/2014. Diagnosed with Squamous cell Carcinoma HPV16+
MRI, 4/12
Dental app. 4/17
First meeting with Radiology. 4/23
Dental treatment. 4/23
PET Scan. 4/29