Ed it's O.o lol.

Tony, I know you were joking about the spell, but just a little waiver here for everyone to know about my spelling lol. I'm half blind, it's totally black in my left eye, which vision I lost from chemo, and eye surgery did not work. So I'm permanently blind, and almost lost my right vision, which took a year for my Opthomolgist surgeon to save, still is, and have all these tests done, even a sonogram, on my good eye every three months, but still have problems with both eyes. My right eye I have to physically open after I sleep each morning with my fingers, burns like hell, pain, and use dry eye drops, and sometimes steroids to help, and then sometimes it's too watery, which can be reflective from my left eye, which gets irritated, has pain, is half closed, color is dark. As a result, my depth perception is off, I misjudge stairs, curbs, cutting (yes I cut a piece of my finger off lol), pouring liquids in a glass, and I have problems typing on the iPad key pad, computer too, which fonts went to micro with a virus, and misjude the letters, and the fonts are blurred, especially in the mornings, probably after ambiem, gabaoentin, and when my glucose is high, and hemoglobin is low I see white patches which blurs my vision, and computer light bothers me. Here is another thing being a movie hobbyist, I found out I can't see in 3D. I was in all these stores looking at 3D Tv displays, and thought they were junk lol. I though about it, and ascertained I can only see in 2D. You need both eyes to see 3D. Also, I don't paste and copy. I type as if I'm speaking. Maybe edit some spell afterwards. It's all good, I'm happy, and it could be worse, but always worry about losing my vision totally.

All the best, and back to HPV lol.

10/09 T1N2bM0 Tonsil
11/09 Taxo Cisp 5-FU, 6 Months Hosp
01/11 35 IMRT 70Gy 7 Wks
06/11 30 HBO
08/11 RND PNI
06/12 SND PNI LVI
08/12 RND Pec Flap IORT 12 Gy
10/12 25 IMRT 50Gy 6 Wks Taxo Erbitux
10/13 SND
10/13 TBO/Angiograph
10/13 RND Carotid Remove IORT 10Gy PNI