Dear Paul, we are all entitled to bad days, so, please, there is no need to apologize or explain your anger. It would indeed be too hard if on top of trying to cope with the disease, the harsh treatments, the plethora of side-effects that we also feel constrained when it comes to expressing o our anger, disappointment and frustration.

Those of us who have followed your posts diligently know what you have been through and personally, I have tremendous respect for you -- for your knowledge, insights and courage in the face of huge odds against you.

I have learned a lot of helpful facts from you but, more significantly, I see in you a role model, especially on days when things don't seem to go right and I am overwhelmed by grief.

Gloria
She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails... Elizabeth Edwards

Wife to John,dx 10/2012, BOT, HPV+, T3N2MO, RAD 70 gy,Cisplatinx2 , PEG in Dec 6, 2012, dx dvt in both legs after second chemo session, Apr 03/13 NED, July 2013 met to lungs, Phase 1 immunotherapy trial Jan 18/14 to July/14. Taxol/carboplatin July/14. Esophagus re-opened Oct 14. PEG out April 8, 2015. Phase 2 trial of Selinexor April to July 2015. At peace Jan 15, 2016.