Hi. All. Let me introduce myself. My name is Catherine and my older brother (40) was diagnosed with stage 3 oral cancer last fall. He opted to try chemo/radiation therapy before surgery as his oncologist suggested. He has been through it all in the last 6 months, and is now in the final week of radiation. He was supposed to do both chemo/rad together for these last 8 weeks but his blood work has been coming back with low platelets so they haven't done chemo in 3 weeks (just radiation). He was told in the beginning because of his young age and general health they were going to come at his as hard as they can and give him as much as his body could take to eradicate the cancer from his system. It is working, his lymph nodes aren't swollen anymore and the tumor has shrunk and not visable anymore (it was the size of golf ball). All of his doctors are optimistic that he wont need surgery and this seems to be working for him. Now here he is at the end of this and he is so sick he can barley get out of bed. He is using his PEG tube for nutrition but has still lost a ton of weight. He is a shadow of his former self. Do any of you have any experience with this and any suggestions of what I can do to help him? He told me he feels like he is waiting to die the pain is so bad. Just not sure how much more he could take. I think this is normal (they did tell him that they would take him to the "brink of death" and then bring him back.) Just looking for some support. Thanks - I appreciate you reading this.