How funny but not humorous. The body does need to be somewhat neutral or alkaline but does that justify shelling out exorbitant amounts of money? Live with reflux and you "automatically" consume lower acidic content foods. Proving what caused cancer is almost as tough as proving there is a God. My older and wiser thought process says throw whatever you can at it and sleep peacefully that you did all you can or wanted to. That's what gets me through the night!

Yes fluoride and chlorine in our drinking water is bad for us but guess what, my teeth rotting out and causing infection and osteoradionecrosis that could kill me as well.

The only time I run faster from "have I got a deal for you" is when a dentist looks at me with befuddlement and asks"what exactly is an official oral cancer screening?"

Now if someone says this will fix your problem, it is expensive but I want you to get better so just try it...call me the live crash test dummy! There is nothing more sobering than the medical community saying there is nothing that can be done for you, it is not treatable, not reversible, progressive and will end your life. Sometimes symptom and side effect management is good but there are no silver bullets to treat this disease and what comes with it.

Ed

SCC Stage IV, BOT, T2N2bM0
Cisplatin/5FU x 3, 40 days radiation
Diagnosis 07/21/03 tx completed 10/08/03
Post Radiation Lower Motor Neuron Syndrome 3/08.
Cervical Spinal Stenosis 01/11
Cervical Myelitis 09/12
Thoracic Paraplegia 10/12
Dysautonomia 11/12
Hospice care 09/12-01/13.
COPD 01/14
Intermittent CHF 6/15
Feeding tube NPO 03/16
VFI 12/2016
ORN 12/2017
Cardiac Event 06/2018
Bilateral VFI 01/2021