Actually, the top of the line Kangen Water ionizer is 4 Thousand dollars not 4 hundred. When the Wall Street Journal ran an expose, it's comment section was overwhelmed by ardent proponents. Most of them decided not to mention that they were multi marketer distributors (yes it's semi legal Pyramid scheme that HerbaLife is being accused of). It's actually an imported Japanese fraud that is so lacking in science that competent adjunctive integrative holistic doctors draw the line at as beyond the pale Really, Ph water?.
So sad how people prey on our hopes and fears.
I get so upset and sometimes overreact here on the forum when posters actually link to information on this stuff that I've decided to start using a canned comment at first with maybe some details. So it will be obvious to even the oblivious (giving them the grace of the doubt that this is just an innocent inquiry of what do we think of their facebook cures or just discussing) will recognized that my objection is not personal to them at all. It has nothing to do with them, but with the way these "cures" TX etc prey upon those most vulnerable.
thanks for giving me a post to test it out on since you both start off denouncing these two scams (I've torched DR B before here).
[quote]There are many claims on preventing cancer, curing cancer, treating cancer on the Internet, Facebook and TV. It pains me to see these false hopes repeated on the OCF forum. Like it or not, the fact is that there are ZERO "alternatives" to the only proven methods of curing oral cancer: radiation, chemotherapy and surgery. As to this post I perceive no need to refute these arguments with somber reasoning and copious citation of precedent; to do so might suggest that these arguments have some colorable merit.[/quote]
]No need to pretend this is not a fraud

Let me know any tweaks or suggestions as it has come to my attention that by using sarcasm to convey the idiocy of the treatment, the poster took it as calling them an idiot.
I want to avoid that in the future . I do want everyone to feel welcome on OCF while still having it the one and only place I have found on the internet where the forum or comments do not allow Defenses of these frauds even when using a form of Praetertio : eg. I'm not saying it works, but isnt' this worthy of discussion
Charm

Last edited by Charm2017; 02-13-2013 03:25 PM. Reason: toned it down

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13