Hey Guys

We are back!.. Had a great time away from everything. Maybe need to do that often smile from now on.
As for recovery , it is still tough but slowly getting better. What I dont like was the cruel doctor keep on calling my Ida and this is stressing her out, we are back to our original surgeon (who diagnosed Ida at first place) and got great post care at the hospital. We stopped contacting the surgeon who performed the surgery since the post care was so lousy and the surgery he did was OK, not to say its great (a lot of things he did wasnt modern enough and few things he did impacted day to day life - something he took out from the back of the tongue which causes water to flow directly from your throat to nose out, shoulders dropping due to muscle removal which shouldnt happen).

So we want to ignore him now and just focus on our regular head and neck surgeon. But this guy just keep on calling.. asking his secretary to call non stop -- causes stress..
I think we are the boss of whom we chose right? We chose our own doctors.....

Oh well.. I will straight this thing up... I dont want Ida to stress as stress is one of the major things cancer patient needs to avoid.

I missed you all.. hope u guys are doing great... Big Bear Hugs from me

Love
AL

CG to Ida (33yo f)Tongue CA Stage 1
02/07/11 Biopsy
15/09/11 35x IMRT done
07/11/11 CT Scan - Cleared!
02/12 - Abnormal bump discovered -
27/0212 -Biopsy done
It's back!!! wTH....
Surgery Done , 3cm margin and 55 negative nodes cleared
Rehab begins