Love that Patsy Cline - and her rendition of "Crazy". I have it on sheet music and bang away at it when I hit the low-points. I think it's ok to get crazy - it helps to relieve stress. My old Abnormal Psychology prof used to say that no one is completely normal anyway. About exercise, that is so good, too! At one of my "low points" as a CG, I found myself laying in bed, on my back, not able or wanting to even get out of bed. After a while, I slung one of my legs over the side of the bed with my foot resting on the floor feeling like I could not go any further. I remembered someone saying "one foot in front of the other" and thought, "OK, I did it, now what?" It took a while, for me. It's a gradual process. It takes practice. Small steps. And you begin to notice things do get better. Margiel - you have something really important going for you - your family and your beautiful grandchildren! This is your "Why" that Eric mentions in his signature line.

Anne-Marie
CG to son, Paul (age 33, non-smoker) SCC Stage 2, Surgery 9/21/06, 1/6 tongue Rt.side removed, +48 lymph nodes neck. IMRTx28 completed 12/19/06. CT scan 7/8/10 Cancer-free! ("spot" on lung from scar tissue related to Pneumonia.)