Ben,

Some of us (ahem, Charm!) are an "acquired taste" if you will. I'm perfectly agreeable and pleasant at all times, as I of course expect everyone else to be...

Funny story, Charm and I's first encounter on these forums we got into such a disagreement that Brian had to lock the thread down. We've been friends ever since and I appreciate him, especially when I know he's the guy to tell it to me straight. Something you'll appreciate the more you deal with medical professionals.

To be fair, I've almost quit and been kicked off of these forums several times, cancer is a heavy subject matter and emotions can run high, even after treatment ends and "surviving" begins. I look at it like this though, we're all in this together as really nobody else understands what this disease is like other then those who've lived it, not even our Dr's.

Seriously we all wish you luck and I don't think you'll find any other support group out there with as many caring, knowledgeable people, I've looked.

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.