Hi Kelli Jo!

It's good to see you here and posting! The OCF forum is an amazing place--so much information and great advice. It truly is a godsend.

I'm sorry to hear of the pain from the muscle spasms. I hope you can get some relief so that your recovery is much less painful.

You have had more personal tragedies than anyone should ever have to bear. Being depressed and shocked would be completely expected. Perhaps it will help for you to make time for things that are completely removed from any medical stuff. Please try to immerse yourself in something that brings you joy. My ex goes to the beach and collects sea glass. I am confident that soon, sea glass will only be found in private collections--my ex's collection having become the largest on the planet. It is his escape from the stress of being and then not being and then recovering from being a cancer patient. He is still not back to normal. Maybe when he gets his MRI and an all clear, he'll be back to his old self.

Anyway, I hope you are able to find some beautiful and/or fun things to focus on and to ease your mind a bit. It's hard when you have so many things to think about. So, I'll send you a hug and wishes for peace and comfort and I'll say prayers that your mother is feeling better.

Keep strong!

Love,
Sandy
xoxox

Ex-spouse MISDIAGNOSED with SCC-HN IVa 12/10. Tonsils out 1/11. 4 teeth out 2/11. TX Erbitux x2, IMRT x2 2/11. 2nd opinion-benign BCC-NOT CANCER 3/11. TX stopped 3/11. New doctors 4/11. ENT agrees with 2nd opinion 5/11. ENT scoped him-all clear 7/11. Ordered MRI anyway. MRI 8/22/11 Result-all clear.