Welcome to OCF! I know you are scared but you need to calm down! Take it day by day, or even hour by hour. There are several things that could be going on inside your mouth. It could be thrush or several other things. Make an appointment to get checked and this time dont cancel it.

[quote=Magz]
I am a vocalist and musician, and I get a good deal of my income from singing/busking. If I cannot sing, my life is over. It is the only thing, besides my child, that I get enjoyment from. Music truly is my life and I cannot fathom radiating my vocal chords. That is one reason I suppose that I've been in such heavy denial. I just can't accept this. [/quote]

There are far worse things in life than not being able to enjoy singing!

[quote=Magz]If it was not for my child and the fear of the "lake of fire", I would probably end it right now. I'm that down in the dumps, and I just don't know what to do.

Someone, please just tell me that I am going to be fine and that I am not going to die. Please...
[/quote]

Take things step by step. First a biopsy, then wait a week for the results. You are not going to die! You dont even know what is wrong yet. It could be something very easily cured. It would be a good idea to check out some mental health professionals as well. Talking about "ending it right now" is pretty drastic!

Best wishes!!!

Last edited by ChristineB; 05-25-2011 03:17 PM.

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma