Chetan,

You are a NWsterner like myself and being in OR you have a nationally ranked ENT (#34) facility in Portland in Oregon Health & Science University. It's also high performing in cancer care so if you are close to Portland I would suggest there. If you want the best care in the PacNW then you'd want to go to the UWMC in Seattle (#5 in cancer care and #13 ENT in US).

The UWMC is where I had my tumor board and they put together my treatment protocols so my local facilities could do my rads/chemo and then I had all of my surgeries in Seattle. The best advice you could get from these forums is choose the absolute best medical treatment available to you, it's only going to improve your chances in survival and any subsequent side effects from treatment.

I would venture to say that if I hadn't had the UWMC in my corner I wouldn't be alive today.

Best of luck

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.