Hey Chetan (cool name by the way!)
Definitely go to a CCC! Most of them have a Naturopath on staff so take advantage of that service. It's my general knowledge that once they find activity in the lymph nodes they like to follow-up with radiation and chemo - for me, it was likened to a "mop" job to clean up any cells that may have escaped the surgeon's knife.
I seriously debated whether or not to go ahead with the radiation/chemo - or wait to see if any new symptoms appeared before treating with agression - that was a wait and see game that I just feared would take over my life. As it is - 3 months after treatment, I still think about recurrence everyday and perhaps always will but there's comfort in knowing that there's a good chance the "mop job" got it all! I'm not a gambler and I think insurance is a good thing - chemo/radiation was my version of an insurance policy.
If you do go ahead with radiation and perhaps chemo you'll need a strong support system - you'll find that here if you need it! It's tough stuff - very tough - don't let the experiences of others shared on here scare you too much - they're not embellishing but it's different for everyone. You don't know how it'll affect you until you're already going through it.. Best advice I received was to hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Jennifer (39)
02/10 SCCa Tongue & Base, HPV-
03/10 Partial Glossectomy & ND 11/10 Revision due to additional nodes 12/20-2/2/11 IMRT & concommitant chemo 2/11 PEG in 3/11 PEG out
Back at work and feeling good 03/24/11!
12/20/11 - 9 month f/u PET/CT - all clear!