Hello my name is Julie and I am looking for some kind of information. I was at my sedation dentistry appt on Thursday. Called my inlaws who picked me up from that appt Friday after work and explained that I needed to thank them for picking me up and I don't remember anything about Thursday. They asked me if I remembered talking to my dentist, nothing. So they told me that I have a yellow referral slip in my dental bag and proceeded to tell me that my dentist found 3 white lesions on the roof of my mouth that she is very concerned about and has an appt for me with an oral surgeon. I need to call the surgeon Monday. Wow... this is just so caught of guard. I did know about the one because it has been there for a few months now and I can feel it with my tongue, I just thought it was an irritated taste bud, never did look at it and notice the two other small white lesions next to it that I cannot feel. Can anyone tell me what will happen when I go to the oral surgeon for this appt? I just cannot believe this is all scheduled and I don't remember any of it.

any friendly help is so so appreciated.

JAS