oh btw he's not my husband, we are not married, and we both say Thank God we didn't because of the medical bills. He is on total disablitly has been since 08. I own my house(won it fair and square from my divorce!:))And believe me I do things for myself. Every Tuesday I go out with my youngest daughter to BW3's for Wing night! Since I really don't have to cook I go out to dinner with my daughters as much as we can afford, one benefit if that is what you would say, of Ron not eating. BUT last night he did a whole bowl of Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal! And loved it. and later he had a bowl of Rainbow sherbert! So he is coming around to eating, I just hope he does it everyday. He also did not drink! So...I can only hope. I'm OK all been with him 13 yrs and have done what I want to do when I want to do it, he does not tie me down. I got 3 kids and 3 grandkids so I am a busy person. He is a handyman and he does beautiful work around the house and yard when he feels up to it. And sometimes I just wonder where he gets the stregnth and energy.

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed