I would like as many of you who care to comment on it to read this article. It is well researched, the information in it is not OPINION, but carefully documented facts. When you have read it, I would like you opinions on why this situation is the way it is. Think of yourselves, think of your neighbors who have not had a direct contact with cancer. Think outside the box. Think what billion dollar organizations like ACS, or hundreds of million dollars a year organizations like Komen have to do with it if anything. Think what the medical establishment is like, in all respects. Please give me back your ideas no matter how obtuse they ay seem.

I am going to be talking with Senator Rockefeller next week. I have conversations scheduled with his staff. They are working on the health care bill and and addendum to the Medicare laws. Thanks.

http://oralcancernews.org/wp/medicines-to-deter-some-cancers-are-not-taken/?

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.