Hi
Eating is a problem. I got so used to squirting my feed through my peg that I almost forgot what eating was about. I was constantly told to get used to eating by mouth, but during treatment and for some time after anything I ate tasted awful and the inside of my mouth was so swollen that I was constantly retching if I took too big a mouthfull. It gets better, the mouth becomes less sore, swallowing is easier but food remains a disappointment, tastless at best, horrible at worst. The worst one was strawberries which smelt so beautifull but tasted awfull.
I discovered a UK website (myprotein.co.uk) which was aimed at bodybuilders and sold various powders which I have been transforming into a drinkable and very nutricious smoothy. Too many of the made up "meal-in-a-cup" drinks are either too sweet for me, or too expensive or just horrible. I get powdered oats, barley, wey protein, flax seed powder, echinacea, green tea extract, essential amino acids, riboflavins etc. The available list is huge. I mix these up with a hand held blender with a banana, milk, cream, Actimel, and anything else that catches my eye and wizz it up into a meal which has a fairly neutral taste, is filling, provides all the carbs, proteins, fats, vits etc that you want, without anything you don't want at a reasonable cost. I'm sure you can find something similar to you locally.
If I'm travelling or going somewhere I don't know what the food situation I make up a couple of smoothies in case there isn't anything I can eat. It's very liberating.