Jeanna - Liz and ChristineB sent me your name on Facebook today. If you look through the older (by a few months) posts, you will find mine, one of the more memorable ones - at least to me - is entitled "Rant", which it was. I understand the "grown children of patient" thread...if you want to start it, I'm there - LOL! Going back to work for me was hard as I only work part-time anyhow but have two grandchildren at home with us. I'm racing the time when our insurance coverage will end due to my husband not being able to return to work as he does factory work and no longer has the stamina for it. I had thumb surgery 1 1/2 weeks ago and scheduled foot surgery for Tuesday so I have been AWOL from the forum lately tho have been on Facebook as I can play games which equals "not thinking". Anyhow, just wanted to introduce myself and let you know you're in the best place for support and help and it appears that you have been getting that smile

Cheryl

CG to H with SCC BOT T4N2cM0 dx 12/19/08, teeth removed pre-tx; Erbitux & RT-done 3/12/09, PEG 2/9/09-7/14/09; ND 6/16. Pet 6/12-no mets except lymph node in neck removed on 6/16. Chyle leak,2nd surg to repair. Dilate esophagus 4/15/10. Clear PET 12/17/10