Karen, have sent you a PM - I think [technophobic!! LOL] let me know if there is nothing...Live in Mordialloc anyway...Bayside.... no surgery, hopefully future follow ups at Moorabbin after 1st scans in Oct/Nov.

David, fear is what does the damage, it is the worst thing in life...and being technophobic - what does JM2C's mean? - oh, and IMHO?...LOL...

Liz, I'm so sorry if you thought I though you were being judgmental...far from it, I'm very very good at hearing via email, have been trained to. If I need to read something 5 times before responding, I will. Emails can have tones...I'm so very sorry you experienced what you did with Rob. I feel we are all here for a reason. Rod & I met 4 years ago, my mum said today that even though it was a little while ago, I was meant to be here today. [and believe me, it almost wasn't]. - Can we share Queen of Bitches or does one of us have to move over??? LOL...see my next topic...

One day, one of us will win the lottery, provide all members of this site with web cams [& in my instance instructions] and we can all see each other blowing kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes, my baby is asleep...we went to go away for the night to our 'Holiday Van' [in US this is a Trailer!!...] looking at putting it on the market, got 7 mins from home, had to come back. Anxiety. Dog - Patchie - looked at me when I opened the car to get him out again & said what the?????

I'm about to create a new topic on 'Grown up children of our partners/patients'...should be interesting...my blood was boiling earlier....ok now...

Will let all you guys know how next week goes...thanks for your love & support, I honestly don't know if I would be feeling the way I am at this point if not for you all...xxxx

Jeanna
Wife/Carer of Rod, 56, Dx 5/3/09, SCC Oropharnyx T4 N2, End Tx 28th 07/09, 7wks Rad, 3 Cisplatin, primary tonsil, 4cm Lymph right of neck, 1cm left, in jaw & soft palate & base of tongue. Peg 06/09. CT & PET scans 02/11 - NED. Dentures 20/09/11, PEG out 28/10/11.