There is a doctor who is tied to a local network affiliate's TV station who does periodic spots on selected medical topics. She just did a segment on "mood healing" and spotlighted a clinic, not my word but hers, that specializes on "mood healing" and the segment showed that their Tx consisted of a person in need laying on a bed with light blockers over their eyes (I guess so they couldn't see what a waste of money looked like) and they played relaxing music while rubbing "mood oil" over their entire body. This doctor, now a quack in my mind, lauded over the benefits that thus NEW Tx afforded those in need. IMO she could have spent her time and the viewers time with many more topics of a truly valuable theme.

Also I just lost a client, went broke, who's business was to come to their client's home or office and soak their feet in a solution guaranteed to suck the nasty evil spirits in your body (can't think of the exact word she used) out through your feet. She told me that had I used it regularly before my cancer, I wouldn't have gotten cancer. Now you might then ask why did I accept her as a client....her money, as it surely would do more for my cancer than her Tx would.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.