I've posted several times on these forums the strength of fentanyl as it pertained to heroin and totally agree with Gary in that it commands respect. A few years ago several heroin addicts died of OD when their supplier gave them fentanyl instead of heroin.

My patch has ran dry on me during an HBO dive 30 minutes in to a 3hour dive...I gutted through it but came out of the tank a shaking, sweaty ball of addiction when I got out...thank god for carrying break through meds at all times or I'd have been in real trouble.

I'm still having issues with my lower dosage I think, the last 3 days I've been pretty much bed ridden with exhaustion issues. I'm refusing to pop oxy to give me the lift I used to get from it to function "normally".

I'm trying to get off all the drugs, sleep aides, opiates...all of them really, I hate being chemically imbalanced.

Thanks for all of the input

Eric

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.