Ok so it is set I will be starting my radiation treatment on July 1st, got fitted for my mask and they gave me a box of cephasol with a script which I dropped off but of course nobody has in stock. From what I hear that stuff is very expensive and ulcerease works just as well about a quarter of the price? Anybody else experience that or hear that? I also picked up my fluoride trays and they cracked me $18 per tub of pro-den RX 1.1%......Not only is the torture to go thru you go broke as well!!! lol, anyways I have 33 treatments left neck and tongue. I have elected not to have the concurrent chemo and passed on the PEG tube also....I will keep you all informed on this journey of hell! Oh yea I will also be working thru the first 3 weeks....well attempting to anyways. My position (finance manager for a nissan dealership) requires 10 hr days and a TON of talking! Not to mention I dont know how well the Boss is going to like me not being able to shave for 3 weeks especially being italian....lol

30 yr old M non-smoker (stuborn ass italian)
SCC left side Tongue 2/17/09, Partial Gloss. 2/25/09
Left ND 5/20/09 10 nodes, 1 pos (1.7cm w/xtra cap spread)
Finished Rads IMRT X 33 8/18/09 (70gy)No PEG, No Chemo
"On the long road to recovery 1 step at a time"